PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

HTC smart mobility Concept Store opens at Mall of Asia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Windows Mobile News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ppcsurfr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:51 pm    Post subject: HTC smart mobility Concept Store opens at Mall of Asia Reply with quote

HTC opens their first Concept Store in the Philippines

click on image to see details

We are inviting all PinoyWindowsMobile members to visit the HTC Concept Store at the One E-Com Center, Cyberzone, Mall of Asia Pasay City as they celebrate their formal opening on September 20, 2008.

They will be kicking it off with a 3 day-sale from September 19 to 21, 2008. Exciting freebies await the first 10 customers who will purchase an HTC PDA Phone.

Please be there on the 20th of September for a day of fun activities and prices as HTC opens its first concept store and launches its latest gadget innovation.

PWM members are invited and free HTC shirts, and food will be given to participants. Meeting time is at 2:30 pm and the parade will start at 4pm.

For more information please contact Chris at +63 (922) 8446675.

spiderman
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in to the event...Very Happy basta may free shirt & food .... Laughing

" When CHINA is Awakens, the WORLD will TREMBLE " by Napoleon Bonaparte

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roamron
Trainee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My gawd another store to keep my girlfriend jealous for coming with me! If only I can gather all the HTC products and kiss each of them before I sleep i would, but that's just wishful thinking. Smile

MMJ
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does coming in with an HTC device get you another free PDA phone? Very Happy now that's wishful thinking! Laughing but this is great, an official place to look out for the HTC Pro and the Touch HD

spiderman
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do we have head count to all attendees?? Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Roamron
Trainee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have I got a story to tell..I was at Infomax Greenhills a while ago and was able to persuade the lady looking out for the store to have me handle the Touch PRO. Man it was really really solid, I wasn't able to turn it on but the keyboard is really pure typing heaven...the slide mechanism was superb and the back cover was entirely matte finish plastic which was very very nice to touch. My P990i was insulted when I put them side by side, because even though the Touch PRO looked really big in pictures, its actually a bit narrower and shorter than my P990i, and they have the same thickness. I wish I can own one of these babies sometime in the future. Smile

spiderman
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, You are a Gadget fan....store will earn a lot from you...

Roamron wrote:
Have I got a story to tell..I was at Infomax Greenhills a while ago and was able to persuade the lady looking out for the store to have me handle the Touch PRO. Man it was really really solid, I wasn't able to turn it on but the keyboard is really pure typing heaven...the slide mechanism was superb and the back cover was entirely matte finish plastic which was very very nice to touch. My P990i was insulted when I put them side by side, because even though the Touch PRO looked really big in pictures, its actually a bit narrower and shorter than my P990i, and they have the same thickness. I wish I can own one of these babies sometime in the future. Smile
Smile

MMJ
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just saw Touch Pro in X-Site Mega... PHP 50,800 !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked not that shocked, pero naman...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Windows Mobile News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: