PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

Watch total solar eclipse with AstroNavigator II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Windows Mobile News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VitOl
Trainee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Watch total solar eclipse with AstroNavigator II Reply with quote

Watch total solar eclipse with AstroNavigator II
Buy AstroNavigator II with 30% discount

The total Solar Eclipse takes place on the 1st of August 2008. It will be visible from a narrow corridor through northern Canada (Nunavut), northern part of Russia, western Mongolia, and China. You are far from that places but you still want to watch it? AstroNavigator II by VITO Technology gives you an opportunity to gaze the Eclipse right on your PocketPC.

With VITO AstroNavigator II you may gaze at any Solar Eclipse. To do this you are to put the exact time and place on the Earth where the eclipse is expected to be seen. Now you can enjoy being a part of the Universe knowing about the most significant events happening over there.

VITO AstroNavigator II is available only for $13.95 at http://iwindowsmobile.com/astronavigator.html. The 30% discount is available starting from 29th of July till the 2nd of August. Updates are free for customers who purchased AstroNavigator II within a year’s time.

richermartyn
New Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you,
I am Richer Martyn,
I like the information you shared. I extremely thank you. Be connected with me and help after this time also.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Windows Mobile News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: