PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

text message sending llimited to few contacts on the B7330

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Samsung Windows Mobile Professional devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
junjival
New Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: text message sending llimited to few contacts on the B7330 Reply with quote

hello. just owned a samsung omnia pro B7330. since i was used to using nokia phones before, i assumed that the omnia pro is able to send text messages to all contacts in my phonebook. but to my surprise the omnia pro can only send text messages to a maximum of about 20 contacts per message. is there a way to send text messages to all contacts in the phonebook in just one send? thanks for any help i can get.

ppcsurfr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One way of using it to send messages to all contacts is to hook it up to a PC and use one of the known SMS applications.

As for sending it from the device itself, WM6 lost that functionality of being able to highlight all contacts and sending SMS via tap and hold or via context menu.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Samsung Windows Mobile Professional devices All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: