PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

Motorola Q: Buy or not?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Smartphone Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kenshinta
New Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Motorola Q: Buy or not? Reply with quote

Hullo.

Seems like all threads here at the smartphone forum is all i600, so if I'm considering a smartphone at this time would the Q8 still be a good buy?

Price-wise depending on where I ask locally the Q is 4-6k cheaper than the i600, but I think I may miss the wifi ( or not ...)

What do you gurus think?

sgt. shultz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i guess most people still need wifi but if u don't then i think it's good enough. is this moto hsdpa enabled?i600 is. Very Happy

Message posted using a Windows Mobile device

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
theunforgiven
New Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

try moto q9h, it's cheap and the only thing missing on this wonderful machine is wifi... but who cares? with hsdpa enabled, internet access is no problem. you can even update to Windows Mobile 6.1

rem
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i bought the i780 wifi is a big consideration for me. especially now that that there is a proliferation of free wifi hotspots in the metro. also if you have a wifi enabled house, it will be a big advantage because then you wouldn't spend a buck each time you connect to the web even if mobile data connections are becoming cheaper these days. just my 2 cents Smile

MMJ
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was totally sold to the Moto Q9h for my gf if not for the missing wifi. the keyboard spacing was perfect for her and the price range was perfect for me. hsdpa is good enough for gmail and forums imho but yea, i also suggest you consider the 9 instead of the 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Smartphone Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: