PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

HTC S730 aka HTC Wings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Smartphone Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bnycastro
Windows Mobile Expert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: HTC S730 aka HTC Wings Reply with quote

Hi all bought an HTC S730 aka HTC Wings. It's WM6 Std. but I've managed to HARD SPL & flash it to WM6.1 Std. so far I am pleased with both the OS / hardware Smile

If there are other S730 users on PWM please share your tips, tricks, thoughts here.

Message posted using a Windows Mobile device

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sgt. shultz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't have a S730 but i've been using a lot of WM SPs lately...
my latest are - HTC Juno (aka T-Mobile Shadow),palm treo 500V and a softbank version of the HTC Cavalier...

..keepin' it simple...no touch screen...back ta basics... Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bnycastro
Windows Mobile Expert

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to stay too long with the Standard platform as primary. I am enjoying 6.1 on Standard though love the panels. Can't wait for the ROM chefs to poke about the newly announced S740's ROM. I think they are very similar and we might get more sliding panel goodness from HTC S740. I think I saw a weather sliding panel... I'd like that on my homescreen Smile

I will be keeping my S740 for my sun [2ndary] selling the TyTN2 and probably getting a Treo Pro for smart [primary]

May the FORCE Be With You...
blog | twitter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Smartphone Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: