PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

Windows Mobile Alpha test application

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fusionsoft
New Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Windows Mobile Alpha test application Reply with quote

We are a small software development company in the UK. We are going up the learning curve for Windows Mobile application development. We have developed this application called Trolley'd it’s a bit of fun but a useful tool too, we think.

The app is designed as a shopping tool for men; I know we all hate shopping so we designed a tool to take the pain away. Basically trolley'd creates a shopping list based on what’s in the cupboards in your house. You make a list, then, select the store that you will be buying from, Trolley’d then arranges the list the order of the shopping lanes. No more criss-crossing the store for the items you forgot to pick up. Trolley’d can actually be used for anything, I use it to list all the equipment we use when my band gigs, its brilliant when you are breaking down to go home, especially when you’ve had too many beers, or as we say in the UK are off your Trolley!!. Other colleagues use it for camping, holidays and what to get for a lads night in.

The short of it is, we are looking for people to test Trolley’d. It runs on Windows Mobile 6.+

The product is pretty much finished functionally and hopefully bug free, we are looking more for feedback on usability and design.

Cheers for taking the time to read this.

Bill.

Fusionsoft
www.fusionsoft.co.uk

ppcsurfr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is pretty interesting.

I've done some Alpha and Beta testing in the past and it can sometimes be a challenge to match the developer's logic with the end-user's wants.

I'd love to give this a try.

david-ruffin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

based on your post, i strongly believe i need to use this application. please let us know if it's ready. thanks in advance!

http://dronthego.wordpress.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: