PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
el guapito
New Recruit

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

guys... please help me, i got a HTC X01HT but i don't have the software installation cd, is there any way i can install the device to the pc without using the installation cd? and use the activesync?

ace
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's try to solve your problems first:

- for activesync, do a google search and look for activesync 4.5..download and install that and make sure you have microsoft outlook so that you can sync the data on your pc.

- for gprs/mms, do a search in this site. i do know there are cab files that you can download and run from your unit. otherwise, there are configuration guides that you can do manually

- for games, you can usually get trial versions and if you like it, then you buy it

NOW FOR SOME REMINDERS:

- do not flood this forum with basically the same questions. i think you could have raised your queries in one post. we call this flooding which is rude and is an invitation to getting yourself banned.

- do a search first. fyi, your questions have been answered several times in this forum. all you have to do is go to the "search" function on top of this page.

that being said, welcome to pwm and we do hope you enjoy your learning experience here. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: