PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index
Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

HTC Hero/ Android questions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> HTC / Dopod Windows Mobile Professional devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Windows Mobile Expert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: HTC Hero/ Android questions... Reply with quote

Its time to upgrade my old Dopod 838 pro...might buy the HTC Hero....but I have questions about the OS:

1. is Android totally different from WinMo? Hindi ba ako mahirapan mag-adjust?

2. can Android be tweaked or registry-tweak, or can the it be customized like the WinMo?

3. are there available free OS upgrades or even cooked OS for Android like the WinMo? ? Is OS flashing on Android as cool as WinMo OS?

4. can it read/write Office such as Excel and Word so that I can still use my office files from my HTC TyTN? Will HTC Hero recognize my pocket excel files from my TyTN? This might be main factor in buying the pocket excel files are very important and i tinker on it everyday everywhere Smile

5. Can I transfer or synch my contacts and calendar from my laptops MS Outlook to the HTC Hero? Does it still use Active Synch? What about my PIM backups from my HTC TYN...can it be restored to the Hero?

6. are there available apps for Android like the WinMo? CAB files din ba ginagamit sa pang-install?

7. do discussions on Android-based HTC devices still belong to this forum PWM or even the XDA-DEV forum?

8. are there new HTC devices as new as the Hero or even better than Hero, with same size or even smaller...I dont like big HTC devices, my last one was the XDAII...and with the same price level, that still runs on WinMo OS? Whats the latest WinMo OS btw?

9. where is the HTC service center located now.\

10. Carlo, Norbert, Reggie and all WinMo diehards here...would you recommend HTC Hero? Anong gamit nyo ngayon na phone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> HTC / Dopod Windows Mobile Professional devices All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: