PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

Cherry Mobile dual SIM WinMo phone official!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Windows Mobile News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ppcsurfr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Cherry Mobile dual SIM WinMo phone official! Reply with quote

Here is some good news for those looking for a very affordable dual-SIM phone which has the capabilities of a mini pc. The Cherry Mobile Eclipse. A Windows Mobile 6.5 unit which supports 2 SIMs simultaneously. The nice touch here is like the more expensive Acer DX900 dual SIM WinMo phone, it uses a unified Inbox which receives SMS from both SIMs and allows you to send SMS using either SIM as well.

The cool part of this is that it will sell for Php9,999.00 making it a sub-10 thousand peso Windows Mobile phone. Twisted Evil

The catch of course is that although you get a high-tech unit with Wi-Fi and all, it lacks 3G support.

But then again for just Php9,999.00 I really shouldn't complain.

jayteecie
Windows Mobile Hotshot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if it has GPS? Rolling Eyes

ppcsurfr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember really but I think it has.

smlg
New Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

When is it available and are there hardware specs available already?

Thanks!

jeanlery2010
New Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Cherry Mobile dual SIM WinMo phone official! Reply with quote

ppcsurfr wrote:
Here is some good news for those looking for a very affordable dual-SIM phone which has the capabilities of a mini pc. The Cherry Mobile Eclipse. A Windows Mobile 6.5 unit which supports 2 SIMs simultaneously. The nice touch here is like the more expensive Acer DX900 dual SIM WinMo phone, it uses a unified Inbox which receives SMS from both SIMs and allows you to send SMS using either SIM as well.

The cool part of this is that it will sell for Php9,999.00 making it a sub-10 thousand peso Windows Mobile phone. Twisted Evil

The catch of course is that although you get a high-tech unit with Wi-Fi and all, it lacks 3G support.

But then again for just Php9,999.00 I really shouldn't complain.

I was actually looking for those mobile which can be a dual-Sim phone and has a very especial features. Sounds that Cherry Mobile Eclipse gives the best satisfaction to every customer. Does it now hit the market and how about the price, is it still the same?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Windows Mobile News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: