PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

HTC Wizard,,,,bricked na ba?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> HTC / Dopod Windows Mobile Professional devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cyleandrei07
New Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: HTC Wizard,,,,bricked na ba? Reply with quote

guys,my HTC wizard ako,i only got it s swapping ng item,unfortunately niloko ako ng kausap ko kasi stuck sa T-Mobile logo ung wizard na nakuha ko with IPL 1.01/SPL 3.08 n naka display baka meron dito na makakatulong skin kasi kahit hard reset lagi "failed"lumalabas e tpos try ko na rin mg flash ng boot mode(3 color screen) hindi marecognize ung wizard ko pero may nakalagay sa display na "USB",ano ky dapat kong gawin?

note:baka may naghahanap din ng parts ng wizard bento ko na rin un kakahuyan ko na lang,hehehe.....PA OT LANG PO Very Happy

ace
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you tried checking here for possible solutions to your problem?

in addition, kindly refrain from using text speak...it's not allowed here since it's confusing Smile

cyleandrei07
New Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace wrote:
have you tried checking here for possible solutions to your problem?

in addition, kindly refrain from using text speak...it's not allowed here since it's confusing Smile
i tried already sir pero wala pa rin ngyri even hard resetting lagi failed..ano ky ggwin ko?

ace
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not much of a "cooked rom" guy, so let's wait for the others who may have suggestions.

again, you've been told to refrain from textspeak...if this trend continues, we may have to ban your account

ppcsurfr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you see the three colored screen and it says USB Term, then you might still have a chance. The problem might be that it won't recognize the ID of the ROM you are trying to install. You will have to "hack" it allow it to get flashed with another ROM version for another region.

cyleandrei07
New Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ppcsurfr wrote:
If you see the three colored screen and it says USB Term, then you might still have a chance. The problem might be that it won't recognize the ID of the ROM you are trying to install. You will have to "hack" it allow it to get flashed with another ROM version for another region.

thank you for your reply sir!yes,i still had the three colored screen and when i plug my usb it will display to the screen of my wizard but still i cnnot flash a rom some error appears like cannot detect the usb,.....ooops..how can it be when my wizard detected a usb connection?can you help me with this kind problem,any suggestion?

iamwin
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check first if your device is G3 or G4 na wizard. kasi flashing wth the wrong versions can kill your device tlga. gnun ung ngyri sa wizard ng kapatid ko. g3 pla ung kanya, hndi g4. so ang nagng solution nya, pinalitan na ng motherboard. good thing may kakilala ako na nagbbenta ng spare parts ng fone. i can refer you to him.online seller din sya. i think meron pa syang stock nung board if ever kelangnin mo.

cyleandrei07
New Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iamwin wrote:
check first if your device is G3 or G4 na wizard. kasi flashing wth the wrong versions can kill your device tlga. gnun ung ngyri sa wizard ng kapatid ko. g3 pla ung kanya, hndi g4. so ang nagng solution nya, pinalitan na ng motherboard. good thing may kakilala ako na nagbbenta ng spare parts ng fone. i can refer you to him.online seller din sya. i think meron pa syang stock nung board if ever kelangnin mo.

sir magkano ba board ng wizard sa friend mo at sn ko sya makokontak?

iamwin
Windows Mobile Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cyleandrei07 wrote:
iamwin wrote:

sir magkano ba board ng wizard sa friend mo at sn ko sya makokontak?

1k daw ung board. fixed. Smile in good condition. txt ka dto 0906 4700 915 Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> HTC / Dopod Windows Mobile Professional devices All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: