PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

HTC Sync issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> HTC / Dopod Windows Mobile Professional devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rahikumar
New Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: HTC Sync issues Reply with quote

I'm having serious trouble with HTC Sync. I have been fighting with it for the past three days. I'm running Vista Home Premium SP2. I have tried HTC Sync 3.0 and the latest version from the HTC support page. As soon as I plug my phone into my laptop (HTC Sync as default connection) with HTC Sync open my phone finds it connects then disconnects within five seconds or less and closes HTC Sync. I have emailed HTC's support team and have tried everything they have told me to do down to the period. I have also tried going to AT&T and seeing if they might have answers but they were as clueless as I am. If anyone has any insight on how to get this fixed I'd love to hear it. Any help in the matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> HTC / Dopod Windows Mobile Professional devices All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: