PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index

Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 - QUESTIONS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Samsung Windows Mobile Professional devices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlandrew
New Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 - QUESTIONS Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm new here at PWM. I chanced upon this site hoping for answers for my questions. I just got a new Samsung B7320, but this is not my first WM phone, but it took a while for me to get another one after my old phone bugged down.

Anyway, it's my first time to use a WM standard and here are my questions, hoping for anyone to help out:

1. Tasks are important for me, but it doesn't show in the home screen unlike the WM professional. How do I do this?
2. Can I get another PC-based sms manager for this phone? The new Samsung PC Studio is not a very good app. I only really need a pc-based sms facility. Or maybe an emulator will do.
3. Where can I get common apps (like YM, business apps, games, etc.)? Can you point me to a discussion on how to install this?

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

ace
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. you could try searching for today plug-ins to change your screen. haven't tried it out but see if calplus or tasksplus work for you

2. try jeyo mobile extender

3. you can start with the freeware thread

4. if it's an exe file, just run the app on your pc while your unit is connected via activesync/wmdc and it will install by itself. if it's a cab file, you can go here

carlandrew
New Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Thank you very much for tip. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks again.

ppcsurfr
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. ace answered this...

2. ace answered this as well. IMHO Jeyo Mobile Extender for Outlook is the best there is. It synchronizes your inbox and sent folders. Also, sending SMS via Outlook gives you the familiar Outlook interface.

3. in addition to master ace's suggestion of checking out our freeware thread, you might want to try the WindowsPhone Marketplace

carlandrew
New Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, calplus and taskplus didn't work. May just work on WM Professional.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> Samsung Windows Mobile Professional devices All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: