PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index
 
Home Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Log in to check your private messages Log in Register
Home Forum Profile FAQ Search Memberlist Private Messages Log in  Register

Airborne Access to launch Wi-Fi Nation on February 1, 2007
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> PinoyWindowsMobile.Net Mobility Events and Site News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
david-ruffin
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 529
Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how's the event going?
_________________
My blog is back! And it's splattered with Ink!!

http://dronthego.wordpress.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crispokute
Windows Mobile Regular


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 146
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: bad connection Reply with quote

uhmm it was uhmm Fun! ROFL

Uhmmm The "Browdband" became uhmm messed up for a while and we uhmmm lost connection. uhmm something might have gone wrong with the uhmm wifi. ROTFL

uhmm... i'll post some of the uhmm pictures in a while.

ROFL
_________________
Life is Wonderful!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Crispokute
Windows Mobile Regular


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 146
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: More pics Reply with quote


korben, ppcsurfr, migzcalderon & dyeysy

beh22hj & pyke

ppcsurfr & francis karamihan of banbros

korben, pyke, ppcsurfr, dyeysy
_________________
Life is Wonderful!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sgt. shultz
Moderator


Joined: 09 Sep 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pyke seems happy Very Happy
_________________
http://twitter.com/inhuman

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crispokute
Windows Mobile Regular


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 146
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: New Talent Discovered! Reply with quote

We were blown away by ppcsurfr's presentation...



sana maulit muli... sana'y bigyan ng pasin ang himig ko..


May natatago pala siyang talent!
He actually looked a lot like Paolo Santos too!
_________________
Life is Wonderful!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
sgt. shultz
Moderator


Joined: 09 Sep 2006
Posts: 2006
Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

was he talking about his new device - nokia e70? Very Happy
_________________
http://twitter.com/inhuman

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ace
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Jul 2006
Posts: 716
Location: Pasig City, Philippines

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: bad connection Reply with quote

Crispokute wrote:
uhmm it was uhmm Fun! ROFL

Uhmmm The "Browdband" became uhmm messed up for a while and we uhmmm lost connection. uhmm something might have gone wrong with the uhmm wifi. ROTFL

uhmm... i'll post some of the uhmm pictures in a while.

ROFL


what the? Laughing

yup, pyke seems to be grinning from ear to ear.

carlo, magbabago ka na ng career? are you aspiring to be the "paolo santos" of san juan? Very Happy

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
korben
Moderator


Joined: 28 Oct 2006
Posts: 1136
Location: Caloocan City / Global City Taguig

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sgt. shultz wrote:
pyke seems happy Very Happy


yes he is... very... Very Happy with his guerilla shooting modes..

the event was really nice. although we experienced some "total deadspot in the house"... and when pyke left, thats when all the pretty girls get spotted. We even saw Aileen Yamamoto. Very Happy

posting pics later....
_________________

My Multiply site

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
david-ruffin
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 529
Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

susunod sana ako, kaso lang yung isang tao diyan ang tipid na nga magreply, hindi pa sinasagot yung tanong ko. sungit!

tsk tsk tsk

Evil or Very Mad
_________________
My blog is back! And it's splattered with Ink!!

http://dronthego.wordpress.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crispokute
Windows Mobile Regular


Joined: 12 Jul 2006
Posts: 146
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: bad connection Reply with quote

ace wrote:
Crispokute wrote:
uhmm it was uhmm Fun! ROFL

Uhmmm The "Browdband" became uhmm messed up for a while and we uhmmm lost connection. uhmm something might have gone wrong with the uhmm wifi. ROTFL

uhmm... i'll post some of the uhmm pictures in a while.

ROFL


what the? Laughing


hehehe... yung isang speaker yan. ask the other guys about BROWDBAND and TOTALLY DEAD SPOTS IN THE HOUSE... ROTFL
_________________
Life is Wonderful!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

david-ruffin
Moderator


Joined: 14 Jul 2006
Posts: 529
Location: Singapore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

korben wrote:
sgt. shultz wrote:
pyke seems happy Very Happy


yes he is... very... Very Happy with his guerilla shooting modes..

the event was really nice. although we experienced some "total deadspot in the house"... and when pyke left, thats when all the pretty girls get spotted. We even saw Aileen Yamamoto. Very Happy

posting pics later....


does that mean hindi na tiklop si Pyke?
_________________
My blog is back! And it's splattered with Ink!!

http://dronthego.wordpress.com

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
korben
Moderator


Joined: 28 Oct 2006
Posts: 1136
Location: Caloocan City / Global City Taguig

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: bad connection Reply with quote

Crispokute wrote:

hehehe... yung isang speaker yan. ask the other guys about BROWDBAND and TOTALLY DEAD SPOTS IN THE HOUSE... ROTFL


wag na... hehhehe.. nde xa ankop sa feng shui ko hehhehehe ROTFL EnGarde!
_________________

My Multiply site

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
korben
Moderator


Joined: 28 Oct 2006
Posts: 1136
Location: Caloocan City / Global City Taguig

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

more photos at

WIFI Nation Launch
_________________

My Multiply site

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pyke
Windows Mobile Regular


Joined: 11 Jul 2006
Posts: 225

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david-ruffin wrote:
korben wrote:
sgt. shultz wrote:
pyke seems happy Very Happy


yes he is... very... Very Happy with his guerilla shooting modes..

the event was really nice. although we experienced some "total deadspot in the house"... and when pyke left, thats when all the pretty girls get spotted. We even saw Aileen Yamamoto. Very Happy

posting pics later....


does that mean hindi na tiklop si Pyke?


Ilang beses ko nakagat ang dila ko kagabi hanggang kaninang umaga. Now I know why. Ako pala ang flavor dito. Rolling Eyes

Bakit hindi nyo tanungin yung isang voyeur dyan na ako pa ang ginagamit na "bait" para makunan ng pictures ang mga prospect niya? Razz
_________________
HP
Think Outside
Transcend
Billionton
HTC
Jabra
Sony

ii370HSSV '0773H

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
ppcsurfr
Site Admin


Joined: 06 Jul 2006
Posts: 2008
Location: San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david-ruffin wrote:
susunod sana ako, kaso lang yung isang tao diyan ang tipid na nga magreply, hindi pa sinasagot yung tanong ko. sungit!

tsk tsk tsk

Evil or Very Mad


Sorry!!! Embarassed

Namatay phone ko sa kaka wi-fi... one hour siyang patay nag-charge via USB...
_________________
Carlo Ma. Guerrero

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PinoyWindowsPhone Forum Index -> PinoyWindowsMobile.Net Mobility Events and Site News All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group